Open Job postings
The below postings are from GHTA member companies that are seeking candidates for open positions. Click on any of the job title links to view the specific job and application details.
Gift Sales Representative (Southern NJ)
Independent Territory Rep (South FL and Central/North FL)
Marketing Specialist (Lakewood, CO)
Territory Manager (Pittsburgh, PA)
Territory Sales Representative (United States)
Territory Sales Manager
Products represented include gifts, stationery, home accessories, books & toys and are among some of the top lines in the gift industry. Professional sales experience in related products a plus.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual to call on a well-established base of quality specialty retailers throughout the Western Pennsylvania area. Sales reps are responsible for not only maintaining and growing existing accounts but seeking and opening new accounts as well. You must be a hunter and a gatherer. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person!
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate clearly with vendors and retailers, both in person and in written communications. Basic computer skills necessary, as Anne McGilvray and Company utilizes state of the art software for order processing.
We offer a performance-based advance during the first 6 months of this commission-only position. Resumes being reviewed for upcoming interviews.
Listing Expires: July 20, 2018
Independent Territory Rep
Road Runners is a reputable multi-line rep agency representing leaders in the gift, jewelry, personal care, and fashion industries. Seeking a result driven candidate who will continue to sell top lines with a well-established retail account base, as well as target potential customers in territory. Ideal candidate will have established relationships with Gift, Boutique, Toy, and Museum Retailers. Both South FL and Central/North FL territory available.
- Goal oriented & motivated
- Relational & organized
- Outside sales experience and/or gift industry experience
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Capacity to work under pressure, independently and with a team
- Committed to building a career path
- Aptitude for acquiring product knowledge & developing sales skills
- Basic computer skills
- US Citizen and proficient in English
- Independent Contract Position
- Flexible Schedule & Work Environment
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Sales Support & Training
- Established, existing account base
Qualified candidates should send their resume directly to Angela Schmook, [email protected].
Listing Expires: August 4, 2018
Work with the Brandwise team to design and execute Omnichannel marketing strategies. Identify innovative ways to engage and interact with prospects and existing customers while driving awareness of and demand for Brandwise products.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience with CRM systems analyzing lead generation and marketing funnel
- Experience with CMS systems/web marketing platforms – HubSpot and/or Kentico certifications a plus
- Experience with MS Office software
Based on relative experience. No relocation package for this posting.
Qualified candidates should send their resume directly to Gabriela Duran, [email protected].
Listing Expires: July 27, 2018
Gift Sales Representative
the winters group is looking for a new team-mate for our Southern New Jersey. We represent great lines and have a phenomenal office staff whose job it is to make our reps' lives easier and more profitable! We provide our reps with class A line package which includes lines like rockflowerpaper, Ingram Publisher Services and Colonial Candle. Please submit your resume or contact us to learn more about the opportunity!
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Looking to manage own business
Qualified candidates should send their resume directly to Amanda Vesce, [email protected].
Listing Expires: September 13, 2018
Territory Sales Representative
- This role will support our company’s growth and profitability strategy, by becoming a brand ambassador and an advocate for our diverse product lines.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities with existing customers and potential prospects.
- Understand and anticipate customer requirements, based on seasonal and industry trends
- In person customer visits within a geographic territory/network; at least once every 8 weeks to review inventory and share new product information.
- Generate and transmit sales reports & orders on a daily basis, using our iPad based sales tool.
- Manage customer concerns and discrepancies, with the support of our Customer Service department, escalating more serious issues to Management.
- Attend Conference and Trade shows as required.
- Constant daily travel; you need to be in the field (no home office), visiting customers and generating sales every day. Some overnight travel be required.
- Compliance with Giftcraft policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree, College Diploma or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 1 year of previous work experience in Retail, Sales or Business Development capacity.
- Tenacious, self-starter, highly motivated mindset.
- Proactive approach; ability to work independently and report results back to Management.
- Highly organized, disciplined and effective at time management; ability to meet deadlines is imperative.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills; confident, enthusiastic and a friendly demeanor.
- Ability to listen, negotiate and effectively persuade others.
- Technically proficient with IOS devices (Ipad, Iphone, etc.) and Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work from a home office and access to reliable transportation.
Qualified candidates should send their resume directly to Heather Patterson, [email protected].
Listing Expires: September 16, 2018