Below is a preliminary outline of the 2018 conference agenda.* A detailed version will be available soon. Have questions? Email the GHTA office at [email protected].
Day 1: Wednesday, October 24
- Attendees arrive in Phoenix!
- 12:00PM: Conference registration check-in opens
- 2:00PM: Conference Day 1 kick-off + keynote speaker + GHTA Annual Business Meeting, including induction of new board
- 6:30PM - 9:00PM: Evening of Celebration Cocktail Reception & Dinner, including silent and live auction
Day 2: Thursday, October 25
- 7:00AM: Registration opens & breakfast is served
- 8:00AM: Conference Day 2 kick-off + full day of breakouts and keynote speakers
- 5:00PM: Conference Day 2 ends
- 6PM - 9PM: Big Social Celebration Event
Day 3: Friday, October 26
- 7:00AM: Registration opens & breakfast is served
- 8:00AM : Conference Day 3 kick-off + breakout workshops + keynote speaker
- 11:30AM: Conference concludes
- Attendees depart Phoenix and head home sweet home!
*Agenda is subject to change
The 2018 GHTA Annual Conference will be held at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass in Phoenix, AZ.
Took book your reservation via phone, please call: 602.225.0100
Be sure to tell them you're with the Gift & Home Trade Association
Slideshow photo credit:
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
GHTA Group Rate
$179/night + $5 resort fee (below amenities included) and applicable taxes. The rate will also be available 3 days prior and 3 days after the Conference, based on hotel occupancy, for anyone that would like to extend their stay. Please note: GHTA cannot guarantee extended stay rates, as it is based on hotel occupancy and availability. Please contact the hotel directly regarding an extended stay reservation: 602.225.0100.
Resort Fee Includes:
- Unlimited Internet access in guest rooms and lobby areas
- Access to the Aji Spa Fitness - Workout Room
- Complimentary bottled waters in-room, replenished daily
- Any local, long distance (domestic), and 1-800 guest room calls
- Expanded shuttle service to the new Phoenix Premium Outlets
- Tennis court and full tennis equipment rental (based on availability)
About the property
Find yourself a world away at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, Arizona’s premier Native American-owned luxury Phoenix resort. Designed to be an authentic representation of the Gila River Indian Community's heritage and culture, the architecture, design, art and legends of the Pima (Akimel O'otham) and Maricopa (Pee Posh) tribes are celebrated in every detail at the Phoenix resort. The AAA Four Diamond resort includes Aji Spa with private pool and cafe, Whirlwind Golf Club with two 18-hole Troon-managed golf courses and the only AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Five Star award restaurant in Arizona as well as one of Open Table's 10 Best Restaurants in America for 2015, Kai.
Thinking about bringing your family to stay the weekend, post-conference? Great news -- there’s something for every member of the family at the Sheraton Grand Resort at Wild Horse Pass. Splash around in one of their four pools with waterfalls and 111-foot waterslide. Discover horseback riding at the Koli Equestrian Center with lessons, trail rides, and outdoor events. For younger guests, the Sheraton Adventure Club offers daily activities including exclusive Native American cultural programming. For a more active adventure, experience the tennis courts and extensive jogging/walking trails. Or enjoy a boat ride to Rawhide Ranch or Whirlwind Golf Club on the 2 ½ mile river that surrounds the resort. Our group rate will also be available 3 days prior and 3 days after the Conference, based on hotel occupancy, for anyone that would like to extend their stay. Please note: GHTA cannot guarantee extended stay rates, as it is based on hotel occupancy and availability. Please contact the hotel directly regarding an extended stay reservation: 602.225.0100.
Airport + Transit
The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass in Phoenix, AZ is a short, 15-minute ride from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport [PHX] and 15 miles from downtown Phoenix. Self-parking at the hotel is complimentary for GHTA Conference attendees.
Attendees will want to utilize the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport [PHX] for the most convenient arrival and departure.
- Airport Car Rental
- Taxi Service
- Van Service (i.e. SuperShuttle)
- Ride share services, like Uber and Lyft
Directions to hotel from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Take AZ-143 South
- Merge onto I-10 East toward Tucson
- Exit Wild Horse Pass Blvd
- Turn right onto Wild Horse Pass Blvd
- Continue on Wild Horse Pass Blvd through two signal lights
- Follow the signs onto to the resort grounds and guest registration
2018 Conference Attendee Roster
This section features a roster of those registered for the 2018 GHTA Annual Conference. Have questions? Email the GHTA office at [email protected].
Anne McGilvray & Co.
Dallas Market Center
ELK Group International
Fine Lines Company
Gift Associates Interchange Network (GAIN)
Gift Shop Magazine
Gifts & Decorative Accessories
Joanne & Company
Michel Design Works
Next Step Reps
the winters group
The 2018 GHTA Annual Conference will be held at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass in Phoenix, AZ, October 24-26. Registration rate details are below. Have questions? Email the GHTA office at [email protected].
Member Rates [GHTA, GSMA]:
> Until May 31: $499/person*
> June 1 - October 24: $599/person
*GHTA members that register by May 31st also have the opportunity to participate in a two-installment payment plan. First half of the fee is due at the time of registration; the second will be charged to the card on file 60 days later.
> Now - October 24: $799/person